Walsh Memorial Scout Flying School takes place in January.
How to apply: Before beginning your online registration to attend the Walsh Memorial Scout Flying School you will need to have ready:
- A valid email address. Please use your own email address. As part of the registration you will be asked for your parents email address so that they also receive a copy of all emails
- Authorisation to attend. If you are under 18 years of age you must complete your online registration with a parent or caregiver and provide their contact details so the Event Organisers may verify their approval for you to attend.
- The names and contact details of your next of kin (you will need to enter at least one next of kin, but preferably enter two); Medical and dietary information.
- You must already have discussed your application with your Venturer/Ranger Leader.
- Registered financial members of SCOUTS New Zealand and GirlGuiding New Zealand will have preference for places on the school until the end of August.
Please direct any questions here.
- Applications from students outside of Scouts or Guides may be accepted subject to available places. Applicants will be advised mid to late September of places on the school.
- Applications from first year students outside the age range of 16 – 19 years of age and overseas students will not be accepted.
- Application for scholarships to assist Scouts and Guides attend the school are included in the online registration.