Kea Clubs provide safe and nurturing environments for children to have fun and develop their creativity…
As a Kea you will:
- Have lots of fun and go on awesome adventures
- Play heaps of games and make lots of friends
- Learn the Kea Promise and Motto
- Learn to sing the Kea Song and Kea Yell
- Take part in National Events such as Kea Day, Founder’s Day, and Mudslide Day
Fun and friendship are the cornerstones of the Kea programme. Keas opens the door for young people to discover the world. It is filled with a little bit of everything: outdoor activities, games, music, and crafts. Along the way, Keas meet new friends, learn cooperation and teamwork, and develop self-confidence.
The Kea motto is:
‘I Share, I Care, I Discover, I Grow.’
Te Kī Taurangi Kea (Our Kea Promise)
Ka tohatoha ahau, ka manaaki ahau, ka kite ahau, ka whanake ahau.
For All young People
We welcome rangatahi and tamariki between the ages of 5 to 26. We are open to young people of all ethnicities and religions. We are the worlds largest non-formal education institution, serving over 13,000 young people all across New Zealand. We organise ourselves around five sections.