How to apply: Before beginning your online registration to attend the Photography School you will need to have ready:
- A valid email address and a password, which you will need to remember to update your registration at a later date. Please use your own email address. As part of the registrationyou will be asked for your parents email address so that they also receive a copy of all emails
- Authorisationto attend. If you are under 18 years of age you must complete your online registration with a parent or caregiver and provide their contact details so the Event Organisers may verify their approval for you to attend.
- The names and contact details of your next of kin (you will need to enter at least one next of kin, but preferably enter two); Medical and dietary information.
- You must already have discussed your application with your Scout/Venturer Leader.
To have your registration approved you will need to:
- Ask your leader to email the School Director within 14 days with an approval for you to attend the school.
- Once your registration is approved you will have 14 days to pay a deposit of $100. Payment instructions are included in the registration approval email you and your parents will receive.
Applications for the 2021 Photography School will open around mid-October 2020.